Cleaning a semi-automatic handgun is a relatively straightforward process. Here are the basic steps:
1. Unload the firearm: Before starting any cleaning process, make sure the firearm is unloaded. Check the chamber, magazine well, and magazine to ensure that there are no rounds present.
2. Disassemble the handgun: Follow the manufacturer's instructions to disassemble the firearm. This usually involves removing the slide, barrel, recoil spring, and guide rod. Make sure to do this on a level surface and if possible in a shallow container to contain loose parts.
3. Clean the barrel: Use a bore brush and cleaning solvent to clean the barrel. Run the brush through the barrel several times, then use a patch to remove any residue. Repeat thi...
There are several high-quality magazines available for the AK-47, and the best one for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Here are some popular options:
1. Magpul PMAG AK/AKM: This is a reliable and durable polymer magazine that is designed to withstand harsh conditions. It features a removable floorplate for easy cleaning and maintenance.
2. Bulgarian Circle 10 AK-47 Magazine: This is a steel magazine that is widely considered to be one of the best AK-47 magazines available. It has a reputation for being extremely reliable and durable, and it is also relatively affordable.
3. Croatian Steel AK-47 Magazine: This magazine is also made of steel and is known for its durability and reliability. It features a bolt hold...
There are many magazines available for the AR-15 platform, and the "best" magazine depends on your specific needs and preferences. Some popular and highly regarded options include Magpul PMAGs, Lancer Systems L5AWM, and Surefire MAG5-60. These magazines have a reputation for reliability, durability, and ease of use.
Magpul PMAGs are widely considered to be some of the best AR-15 magazines on the market. They are made from durable polymer and come in a variety of capacities, from 10 to 60 rounds. They are also relatively affordable, making them a popular choice among gun enthusiasts.
Lancer Systems L5AWM magazines are another popular option. They are made from a combination of steel and polymer, which makes them both durable and lightwe...
Reloading ammunition involves the process of assembling individual components (primers, powder, and bullets) into a complete cartridge that can be used in a firearm. Here are the basic steps involved in reloading ammunition:
1. Clean and inspect the spent brass casing. 2. Remove the spent primer from the casing using a decapping tool. 3. Resize the casing using a resizing die to ensure it is within the proper dimensions. 4. Trim the casing to the proper length using a case trimmer.5. Add a new primer to the casing using a priming tool.6. Measure and add the proper amount of gunpowder to the casing using a powder scale and funnel.7. Seat the bullet into the casing using a bullet seating die.8. Crimp the casing around the bullet using a c...
The best way to clean a firearm depends on the type of firearm and the specific cleaning needs. However, there are some general steps that can be followed for most firearms:
1. Unload the firearm: Before cleaning any firearm, it is absolutely essential to ensure that it is unloaded and that there is no ammunition in the chamber or magazine.
2. Disassemble the firearm: Depending on the type of firearm, you may need to disassemble it to access all the parts that need to be cleaned. Consult the manufacturer's instructions for the proper disassembly procedure.
3. Clean the barrel: Use a cleaning rod and a bore brush to scrub the inside of the barrel. There are many different solvents and cleaning agents available for this purpose, (we use...
*** I would like to give my appreciation to Joel Nelson for making my recent purchase of the Cimarron Holy Smoker possible. Joel went above and beyond To assure that I was well informed of the purchase progress. He took time out of his busy schedule to keep me up-to-date. He is a man of high integrity. Integrity is a quality that makes for a successful individual and the company that he represents. Many Thanks to Joel and DR Gun Supply
***Thank you Daniel, me scope arrived at about 11:30 this morning. i will guarantee I will purchase from you in the future. You taking the time and care to get to the scope to me by today was very much appreciated. I will return the favor. I am sharing this story with all my hunting buddies. I s...
The US government left behind millions of firearms in Afghanistan that they deem far too dangerous for their own civilians to possess. The people need to stand united and make their voices heard that further regulation of the US arms industry is hypocritical at best given what has just happened in Afghanistan
Everything from helicopters and armored vehicles to missiles and M4 rifles were left behind in Afghanistan when the US pulled out of the country. Hundreds of millions of dollars of equipment that was initially intended to combat the Taliban are now being snagged faster and easier than a kid in a candy shop with free reign and no parents in sight.
Now, the likelihood of the Taliban having many (if any) qualified helicopter pilots i...
My Russian Ammo Sanction Opinion - First, I hope you don't 'shoot the messenger' and I'd like to pat everyone on the back and tell them things are going to be okay but that wouldn't be truthful. In my opinion the sanctions are a major game-changer in the ammunition supply chain that is already strained.
For the time being and based on what we can see so far, we believe that this will be the effective end of Russian made ammo in the USA as it plays out over the next year or so as import permits expire or are filled to the quantity limits, and in doing so eliminate supply of a huge portion of the ammo in the US commercial market. From what I understand, the USA commercial market consumes around 800,000,000 rounds of ammunition from Russi...
Hello, we are now offering a curbside pickup option for local customers while we renovate our new space. Simply pick the curbside pickup option when checking out. Don't hesitate to call or email with any questions. Thank you, Daniel Ray Owner DR Gun Supply